Sunday, May 8, 2011

There's a first time for everything, eh?

When was your first blog? Mine is today. I'm actually really nervous, and excited! This wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Ya know, making the whole "blog" thing. Anyway. Phew. Yea, I'm nervous. Boy, am I nervous! Well, I suppose I'll start with a short introduction of myself: My name's Dex Lamplot (I know, it's a sweet name) and I'm a student at New York University. GO VIOLETS!! I like math, science, and overcast skies. I'm originally from Boston (believe it or not) where there are only like four tall buildings. Being in NYC is SO much cooler. There are SO many tall buildings in New York,  and so much culture! I need to wear a rain jacket just to shield myself from the pouring culture that falls from the sky. You need a iPhone app just to avoid the rush of culture that comes in at 5PM every day. But really, the city is large, diverse, and bumpin. Much cooler than Boston. One of my favorite activities to do in the city is running. I love to run. Distance. That's all me. I started cross country in middle school—been running ever since. I even ran in the Boston marathon last year with my mom. You're jealous I know. So now I run on the cross team for NYU. It's quite swell. We're a chill group of guys, running, far, running. Yup. I also enjoy music. Yes, I will point out the fact that pretty much  everyone enjoys music—but I REALLY enjoy music. I mean "really" like it. I play guitars and pianos all the time. I own a pair of Bose headphone. I have been to a Rush concert (Neil Pert ftw). Music = love = running. So, yea, music = running I suppose... music equals running.

No comments:

Post a Comment